Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more about this course or fill in this form so that we could contact you directly. We will also send you a full report of 6 Creative Tools that Mr. Yonathan has shared during his visit on 1st October 2016.
This is a unique 1-day workshop to reveal some recurring thinking patterns, embedded behind these great creative ideas by deconstructing the most innovative and creative PR, social, digital and integrated campaign, led by Mr Yonathan Dominitz – world-class trainer for leading agencies and clients around the globe for effective creativity.
Time: 9AM-6PM 21 November 2016
Venue: AIM Academy, 146 Bis Nguyen Van Thu, Da Kao Ward, District 1
Who should join this workshop?
PR and communications professionals, digital, creatives, strategy & planning and media who wish to apply practical thinking tools to enhance their creative potential and inspire them to create more innovative and effective ideas, campaigns and solutions.
- How to use the interactive tools and to cross the border between the on-line and the off-line worlds, thus creating innovative usage of the digital tools in people’s every-day life.
- How to create innovative applications and new usage of existing technologies for new brand experiences and brand communication.
- How to transform a brand into a warrior for a surprising cause, and initiate a social or cultural movement in the service of the brand.
- How to break perceptional and structural fixedness by dividing a system into components or by creating new connections between variables of systems, so as to create new and unexpected experiences for people, experiences where the brand and its “story” is part of the experience.
- How to create a new and surprising media “experience” which will put the brand in the center of a public debate, and thus enabling incremental marketing results and sales.
- And much more valuable sharing from the mastermind behind winning campaigns around the globe